2011年3月31日星期四

My QingMing Festival

Qingming, meaning clear and bright, is the day for mourning the dead . It falls in early April every year. It corresponds with the onset of warmer weather, the start of spring plowing, and of family outings.

Qingming Festival is a traditional Chinese festival. In 2011, it falls onto 5th, April. In China, it is always a tradition to shift the weekend and the weekday (the holiday) for an onroll holiday! From the Government document, the holiday falls onto 3rd April (Sunday), 4th April (Monday) and 5 April (Tuesday). But, some company or enterpreneur may have a different schedule. For example, our company NearbyExpress has a different holiday arrangement. We have our weekend as usual; work on Monday; free on Tuesday!

It is good to have the holidays. However, it would be better if it is a three-day holiday without a workday among it. As it is a time for mourning the dead, we could have a real good plan.

It has been so many years that I have not spent the time mourning the ancestors at home. But I do wish them good luck in heaven.

This year is always a year full of my first times. This is the first time for me to spend QingMing Festival alone in society not in school. This reminds me of my middle school life of celebrating the festival.

When it comes to Qingming Festival, Middle School students will go to mourn the hero of Chinese People leading by the teacher. [Just like the following picture]
That was a sweet time at school. It is always be.

I do not have a plan for QingMing Festival yet! 

没有评论:

发表评论