2011年3月22日星期二

Yahoo Selling Delicious? What Would Happen to My Account?


http://www.nearbyexpress.com Dropship Supplier

"Yahoo is selling its Social Bookmark site Delicious." This kind of information was leaked first in December, 2010. Yahoo was about to sell Delicious for as much as $5 million at that time. But, there were no any reports untill earlier this month. Business Insider reported that Yahoo is thought to be in the process of wrapping up a deal to sell bookmarking service Delocious for between $1m and $2m. It may be sold to other social bookmark like StumbleUpon.

"If true, Yahoo would be selling Delicious at a massive loss, having acquired the site in 2005 for somewhere in the region of $20 million." said ItNews.

The only thing I care about is what would happen to my account [NearbyExpress] on Delicious? Do they provide a place to store all my bookmark? Or I need to back uo it myself? Man! There are so many bookmarks in my account that I want to share with my friends!

没有评论:

发表评论